Friday, January 1, 2010

The Purpose-Filled Blog

Over the last year, I have had a few friends that keep me updated on their lives with a blog. I love reading their blogs, and at times they bring me to tears and other times I feel encouraged and excited for them. So, as part of a my new year's resolution, I have decided to write a blog.

The purpose of my blog is to keep friends and family up-to-date on my family, specifically Cailyn. I am sadly aware of how unimportant Caleb and I are, in comparison to Cailyn of course. I also think that this will give me a template for thoughts and ramblings that I have, but don't necessarily share. My assumption in writing this is that I have something to say...now, let's see if that's correct.

God bless and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment